1)That there is one true and holy Elohim, (God) Yahweh Deut 6:4; Ps.90:2, 1Cor 8:4-6, Eph 4:6, John 17:3.
2)That the Scriptures are the inspired and infallible word of Yahweh. 2 Tim.3:16
3) That Sin came into the world as a result of Adam and Eve’s disobedience, and consequently “all have sinned” and are in need of Salvation. Gen.2:17,3:1-24. Rom.5:12; 3:23
4) That Yahweh sent His Son to pay the penalty for sin and to rescue human kind from eternal punishment. John 1:29; 3:16; Rom.5:6-8, 2Cor.5:21
5) That Yahshua did not come to destroy the law but to fulfill it. Matt 5:17-19. That through His Holy Spirit residing within us and circumcising our hearts we too can fulfill his commandments. Rom 8:3 -4.
6) That the personal name of the Elohim (God) of Israel, our Heavenly Father is Yahweh and the Name of His Son, our Saviour is Yahshua. Ex.3:14-15; Matt.1:21; Jn.5:43
7) In the restoring of the land of Israel to its former glory and productivity, of Israel to their inheritance, that all this will take place in the Last Days. in the re-gathering of the 12 Tribes Jer.18, Lk. 21:24
8) That Yahshua, the Son of Yahweh was born of a virgin; lived a sinless life, died a cruel death, was raised to life and ascended to heaven where He reigns with His Father. Matt.1:18-23, 16:16 ,Heb.4:14-15, Matt.28:1-9, Acts1:9-22
9) That those who repent of their sin and believe on Yahshua are made heirs with him of eternal life. Roms.8:15-17.
10) That after repentance and faith one must be baptized (immersed in water) in the name of Yahshua for the remission of sins. Acts 2:38
11) Those believers should be baptized into the Holy Spirit, which is the promise of the Father. Acts 2:28:39
12) In the demonstration of the gifts of the Holy Spirit as outlined in 1 Cor. 12:1-11 and that these gifts play an essential part in the development of Yahshua’s Congregation today.
13) That the Assembly is the Body of Messiah and Yahweh imparts gifts of Ministry and Service to individuals for the growth and health of the Body. Eph.4:11-14, Rom 12:4-8
14) That Yahshua will return to the earth for a millennial reign and will finally establish an eternally heavenly Kingdom with those who have accepted His salvation. Acts1;9-12; 1Thess.4:16-17, Heb.1:8, Rev21:1-7
15) That the good news of the coming Kingdom of Yahweh must be preached as a witness at this time.
16) That the celebrations of the Feasts in Leviticus 23 were continued in the New Covenant era and are to be observed today – this includes the 7th day Sabbath.
17) That the Assembly of the New Covenant dispensation has not replaced Israel, but that together they are a part of Yahweh’s great plan and purpose comprising ‘The Body of Messiah.’